Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Embarrassment!

It's almost a week later, and still have not made the Panettone. But I did buy the baking molds, which were not easy to find, though ultimately uncovered them on 22nd Street and 6th Avenue, Manhattan. And I opted for dried cranberries overall, as opposed to the "fine quality candied citron," of which I could not discern what that was, and neither could any number of Brooklyn salespersons. Anyway, I figure it will look festive, via the cranberry color. Also, will not use sweet Marsala wine to soak the golden raisins in, but instead, will try a cranberry or cranberry apple juice.

Improvising over here! Hope to get to it asap! Embarrassment!

Must bake something for tonight -- a former babysitter's final MFA art show opening, tomorrow -- final playwriting class before the holidays, and Friday -- my bday!

No comments:

Post a Comment